What’sFlame is a product review company that is dedicated towards helping consumers find the best products for their needs. We generate our revenue mainly through non biased product recommendations through big retailers such as Amazon, Sears, and Lowes.
Our product selection process is very unique and highly researched. We organize our selections into a top 10 list to allow consumers to not only find the best product, but a product that fits within their budget.
Here at What’sFlame, we’re extremely passionate about digital marketing, and we want to encourage others who have an interest in this area to pursue their goals.
Details about the scholarship
This is an annual scholarship that is offered once a year. The scholarship will begin on Feb 15th and a winner will be selected on August 15th.
The purpose of this scholarship is to raise awareness for this growing field of study as well as to help students who are passionate about digital marketing achieve their goals.
Value of the award
We will award $1000 on a competitive basis to a candidate who can clearly demonstrate academic excellence and/or entrepreneurial potential. The funding may be used for any purpose related to the advancement of study.
Our application process is remarkably straightforward, but we do expect you to make a good case, nonetheless. In order to be considered, please provide for us with:
- A copy of the letter of acceptance from your university or college
- An 800-word essay discussing the way in which our scholarship could help you work toward or develop your entrepreneurial idea. (there is no set format for this essay: we simply ask that you explain why you feel you’re deserving of the scholarship, and how you would make use of the additional funding.)
Please submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application will be carefully considered and assessed on the following principles:
- Academic eligibility
- Ability to demonstrate an unequivocal entrepreneurial passion
- Potential benefits of additional financial support
- All applicants must have secured a place on an undergraduate or postgraduate program, whether full-time or part-time, at a recognized higher learning institution.
- Demonstrable entrepreneurial attitude and leadership skills.
- Clear evidence of the need for additional financial support.
- Application for the 2017-2018 scholarship must be submitted before 15th August 2017.
- The scholarship will be announced and awarded to a successful applicant by 10th September 2017.
Last Years Winner
We selected 5 Finalists from just 27 submissions! Chances are high so you should definitely apply for this years scholarship.
|1.||John Stavropoulos (Winner)||NorthWestern University|
|2.||Sammy Kim||University of Illionis|
|3.||Larry Li||Indiana University|
|4.||Matt Evel||Western State Colorado University|
|5.||Sofia Aspen||Saint Louis University|